25 Ways to Generate Blog Topics
Keeping your blog fresh, relevant, and engaging can be quite a challenge. You want to make sure you are maximizing its audience-drawing potential to generate the most leads possible, but how can you keep creating new and interesting content with every post?
It’ll be no problem once you’ve let these twenty-five ideas take over to inspire your mind!
1. Interview a coworker or someone else in your field for a fresh perspective.
2. Expand on a topic already presented.
3. Pay attention to reader comments – what are they complaining about or asking?
4. Subscribe to and read publications relevant to your trade.
5. When talking with others, listen for something new to explore.
6. Look over the fence at other blogs to see what they’re writing about.
7. Set Google alerts to send you stories each day relating to particular key words.
8. Think about a task you perform every day and present it in a “how to” format.
9. Watch the news and look for a way to connect your niche with a current event.
10. Look inside yourself and ask, “What inspires me?”
11. Track relevant keywords on Twitter and check out what people are talking about.
12. Run a reader poll that asks what they’re interested in or wanting to know.
13. Identify things that might help your readers and present potential solutions.
14. Spend more time on social networking sites, reading for ideas.
15. Keep an inspiration list, writing down ideas as soon as they come to you.
16. Read and review books about your industry, write about the ideas you glean.
17. Locate and attend local networking events, related or even unrelated to your field.
18. Use analytics to find out what search terms people are using to find you.
19. Educate your readers about your industry, dispelling any myths.
20. Tackle a current controversy in your field.
21. Link outside industries to your own, showing how they are related or connected.
22. Analyze what has made you successful and share that with your readers.
23. Talk about some of the mistakes you have made along the way and how your readers can avoid making the same ones.
24. Predict the future and ask yourself “what changes are on the horizon?”
25. Laugh a little and take a night off to let your mind relax! Sometimes the best ideas come when you’re not even looking for them.
What are your thoughts? Please leave your thoughts and comments.
Don’t have enough time in your day to put together content? We are here to help so don’t hesitate to Contact Us.